Thursday, February 10, 2011

Carrie Hunter, student profile

After years teaching chemistry and more years working as a trainer in the pharmaceutical industry, I left Ontario to pursue a PhD in EDST. I am interested in the intersection between The Knowledge Based Economy and Lifelong Learning. I am the GAA for CHET (Centre for Policy Studies in Higher Education and Training), a Research Assistant for the School of Medicine and I invigilate exams for Access and Diversity. I am active on the EDST Student Council, the PhD Management Committee and the Public Culture Committee, as coordinator of Wonderful Wednesdays’ Student Speaker Series. I have 2 teen sons, 2 cats and an unhealthy relationship with licorice candy. *grin*
I am posting a daily blog at LLLandtheKBA@blogspot.com in which I ruminate about readings I have been doing into Lifelong Learning and the Knowledge Based Economy. I encourage anyone interested in these issues to join me in dialogue there.

No comments:

Post a Comment